1. I accidentally loaded Facebook as my home page. Jane figured it out.
2. I couldn’t get the webeditor to work. Jane solved it.
3. We got wood rot in the feet of the garden arch. Jane’s fixing it.
4. We tried to use a Seagate megadrive for backup. First it wouldn’t talk. Then we got it to talk. It’s been backing up for 2 days. Jane’s running it.
5. The desktop computer is dying. Jane is trying to keep it going.
6. Jane finally gets the HP laptop reformatted for the third time.
7. It takes an Acronis backup to be sure we don’t have to reformat a fourth time.
8…do you know how many updates Windows has if you install an original Win 7 on a computer? It installs them in groups of 200. Slowly. Jane’s in charge of it.
9. Jane reformats C again. It’s not working.
10. Jane reformats C. Many updates of windows. Many. Many.
11. Did I mention our dishwasher quit having power? We went through all the breakers. Seems to be a loose wire.
12. We got Jane’s old laptop back to use as an interim desktop. Jane’s trying to get the thing to talk.
It keeps screwing up.
12 a-24a. The Intuit (accounting software) screwed up and Intuit doesn’t want to talk to us. We end up ready to file Intent.
25. Jane helps me get the taxes off the dying desktop. Between trying to keep the garden tended.
Ongoing…we’re trying to find a decent file-compare, because we have backups all over the place.
So if you wonder why Jane is behind on posting—
She deserves e-hugs.